DOCK JAM MUSIC EVENT
2 Riverside Dr, Pocomoke City, MD 21851
DOCK JAM VENUE POLICIES
- All ticket sales are final, non-transferable, and non-refundable.
- All performances are rain or shine
- To ensure a safe and pleasurable experience, guests will be permitted
to bring a single clear plastic/vinyl bag (no larger than 13” x 15”)
of personal items, subject to visual (contactless) inspection before
entering the venue. Or a small clutch that is subject to contactless
inspection. Clear Ziplock bags are permitted.
- No outside food or beverages of any kind
- Please remove your chair from carrying bags before entering the security lines.
- Guest re-entry is not permitted.
- There will be designated smoking areas.
- Recording policies are at the band’s discretion and may change on the evening of the performance.
- Please be mindful of those around you. That includes refraining from loud conversations, vulgar language, talking on cellphones, or inappropriate behavior.
- As it is a live concert guests should expect that others will be standing or dancing.
- Except for service animals, pets are not permitted.
- Your picture may be taken throughout the night as the performance is going on. These photographs may be posted on our website, social media accounts or in printed and digital marketing/promotional materials.
- Shirts and shoes are required.
- All guests of Dock Jam must abide by all federal, state, and local laws.
- No Pop-up Tents or canopies of any kind are permitted.
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO DOCK JAM
- You may bring a single clear plastic/vinyl bag (no larger than 13” x 15”)
- of personal items, subject to visual (contactless) inspection before
- entering the venue. Or a small clutch that is subject to contactless
- inspection. Clear Ziplock bags are permitted.
- Folding or collapsible chairs no larger than 21” tall
- Lawn chair and/or blanket
- Personal items in your pocket
- Bug spray
- A BIG Appetite
- A Positive attitude for a good time!
WHAT YOU CAN'T BRING TO DOCK JAM
- Alcohol of any kind
- Outside food items
- Outside water bottles
- Firearms or weapons of any kind, including pocketknives
- iPad or Computer
- Selfie sticks
- Laser pointers
- Flags of any size
- Beach Balls of any kind or size